Price 1 AdultZAR 4280.00
Price 2 AdultsZAR 4990.00
Price Per Extra Adult More Than 2ZAR 1640.00
Canopy Tour in the Magaliesberg Mountain Range
Located in the heart of the majestic Magaliesberg mountains, the canopy tour is a unique eco-adventure that takes you on a journey through the ecology and geology of the second oldest mountain range in the world – estimated to be 2,400 million years old. 11 platforms have been constructed high against the rock faces of the spectacular Ysterhout Kloof – a natural wonderland carved out of the mountainside over millions of years – joined by 10 cabled slides up to 140 metres long and in places 30 metres above the canopy floor.
This canopy tour is a fun outdoor activity for the individual thrill seeker, family getaways, student groups or travellers to South Africa. Two trained guides accompany each tour ensuring your safety while, at the same time, keeping you entertained with interesting facts about the history of the range and its protected Fauna and Flora.
We have put a package together which includes:
- Pick up and drop of from your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria by a fully qualified guide who is very familiar with the history of the area,
- Canopy tour of the Magaliesberg Mountains, with introduction and safety briefing, all equipment needed for the tour will be provided,
- A light lunch and refreshments after the tour,
What to wear
- Please wear comfortable clothes (jeans, knee shorts or Capri pants and t-shirts with short sleeves). Closed shoes
- Sunglasses can be worn (must fit firmly on the face).
- Please wear sunscreen,
- Cameras are welcome. All bags, rug-sack, cell phones, keys or any other loose items are to be left in the car or with your guide,
Extended day, combine with one or more of the many regions attractions
Combine with any one of the following: Sterkfontein Caves and Fossil Centre, Maropeng, Ukutula Walk with Lions, Elephant Sanctuary, Drive through Magaliesberg Mountains and around Hartebeespoort Dam scenic area and visit the Chameleon Village (Africa’s biggest craft market). Final price of extended tour will depend on venues chosen as entrance prices vary and standard day tour is 8 hours extra hours will be added at going rate ZAR200.00 per person/hour.
Pick up and drop back anywhere Jo’burg/Pretoria/OR Tambo airport.
All tours conducted by fully qualified English speaking tour guides in approved vehicles. Other language guides on request.
Groups of 4 or larger please contact us for a quotation.
Free Mineral water included at all times.